Tuicemen.com

Advanced search  

News:

Share your Automated House and Ideas in the Members Section! :0~

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ihouse baby monitor mic and sound settings.  (Read 1043 times)

KENRAD

• PCC Tester
  • Helpful Rating: 4
Ihouse baby monitor mic and sound settings.
« on: November 09, 2011, 03:38:16 pm »

Ok Here is a good one for you guys.  I currently use Dave_x10L baby monitor mic idea as a communication device for Ihouse but I also use it as the baby monitor as well so that I can hear the baby through the house audio system.  I am looking for a way to use an x10 command that will allow me to switch the "listen to device mode in the sound panel because when I am listening to the device Ihouse is confused but I need that feature to use it as a baby monitor.  I currently manually switch it on the computer but I thought it would be nice to have a palm pad that could trigger this function to toggle it back and forth.  any ideas. 

Thanks Kenrad  (CZB)
I have no clue how to do this but its a lot of fun trying.
Win 8.1, win 7 64 and 32 bit,
XTBR, CM15A, ZTroller
PCC, T.A.C ,HS3, Nitrogenlogic remote, Bluewatch(BT), Bluewatch(WIFI), all plug ins
Microsoft kinect,
Nitrogen logic depth controllers
Phillips Hue, Global Cache, Hyperion, Kodi

starman

• Helpful Rating: 0
Re: Ihouse baby monitor mic and sound settings.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 06:08:44 pm »

Hey Kenrad, a little story on the wireless baby monitors. We use them several years ago for our kids. When the transmitter end was turned off, we could hear our neighbors conversations several houses up from us from their baby monitor. I installed wired ones after that.

KENRAD

• PCC Tester
  • Helpful Rating: 4
Re: Ihouse baby monitor mic and sound settings.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 06:19:57 am »

Thanks for the info I never considered the neighbors interference.  I live in a neighborhood with many small children so I'm positive that there is alot of baby monitor activity.  And with the cheap mass production of baby monitors I'm sure that most are on the same frequency.  Thats a great Idea

(Chr)Kenrad
I have no clue how to do this but its a lot of fun trying.
Win 8.1, win 7 64 and 32 bit,
XTBR, CM15A, ZTroller
PCC, T.A.C ,HS3, Nitrogenlogic remote, Bluewatch(BT), Bluewatch(WIFI), all plug ins
Microsoft kinect,
Nitrogen logic depth controllers
Phillips Hue, Global Cache, Hyperion, Kodi
Pages: [1]