Tuicemen.com

Advanced search  

News:

Share your Automated House and Ideas in the Members Section! :0~

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Advanced features (settings)  (Read 263 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Rating: 24
  • Making Home Automation Fun!
    • Tuicemen.com
Advanced features (settings)
« on: January 18, 2017, 06:29:59 am »

I've been playing with some ideas in my head for some new adds
I'll add them here so I don't forget them once I start updating Alex10 code.
If anyone wishes to thumbs up an Idea or has one of their own this is the section to post.
1: Voice announcing device has been turned on/off/dimmed, added 1.5.1.8

2: Macro creation of some sort going beyond simply triggering devices in groups

3: Add IP Voice camera control. It may just be for presets but I'd love to add all functions of the X10 Airsights,some functions added 1.5.2.0

4: Add a notification of new release and option to download & install it from Alex10, added to version 1.05.0.9

5: Add a status screen to display current status of all bridge configured devices, added to  version 1.05.1.0

6: Map x10 signals to trigger other devices on the bridge, added to version 1.05.1.0

7: Ability for Alexa not to trigger a Configured Bridge device, added to version 1.05.1.0

8: Add ability to trigger Any HA-Bridge configured devices from inside Alex10, added to version 1.05.1.0

9: Add possibility to have HA-bridge do the X10 device adds to avoid future conflict with the bridge or Alex10 while writing info. Would mean the Bridge wouldn't need to be stopped (reinitialized or maybe even refreshed), added to version 1.05.1.0

10: Add timer to select when to have Alexa not be able to trigger a device, added version 1.5.2.0.

11: Option to watch for new bridge release and to download it (once tested) from Alex10., since this can only be tested on a download, to version 1.05.1.0

12: Add Ability for Alex10 to stop bridge this would allow a update without one having to manually stop the bridge,added to version 1.5.1.1

13: Add ability to do a bridge refresh may mean never having to go into the HA-Bridge, added to version 1.5.1.1

14: Not really an advanced feature but some sort of setup wizard may help initial users get started,  added for 1.5.1.2
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 06:59:03 pm by Tuicemen »
Get the inside scoop and member perks in the
Members Only Section!

Please don't email me Automation questions 
The forum is for that!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Rating: 24
  • Making Home Automation Fun!
    • Tuicemen.com
Re: Advanced features (settings)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 12:07:17 pm »

While going over the last couple of new releases of the bridge I discovered a couple of extra possibilities which I added to the list.
Future Bridge Updates may mean I think of more possible options. ::) :`) ;>
When anything is added I'll mark with version# it was added in green.
Also I'll mark when it is in a testing stage in yellow.

Note: A thumbs Up will fast track an ideas implementation, or at least me looking into it a little deeper quicker.

If you can't wait for the release of an idea currently testing PM or email me and I'll get you a copy to test run. ;>
Get the inside scoop and member perks in the
Members Only Section!

Please don't email me Automation questions 
The forum is for that!
Pages: [1]